September 2018: Viva! Vegan Podcast
September 2018 with Dr. Neal Barnard, Dr. Melanie Joy, Animal Rights March in London and our 2nd Day of Action against Hogwood 'horror' farm.
More exclusive vegan-world news from Kris and our team as we report back on our national ice cream tour, our success in getting kangaroo meat off the shelves at a national chain, and our 2nd Day of Action protests against Tesco sparked by the horrific conditions of Hogwood 'horror' farm which supplies the supermarket.
In this episode:
- Viva Festivals are coming soon to Birmingham and Brighton
- Interviews from Vegan Camp-Out featuring Dr Neal Barnard and Dr Melanie Joy
- Our second wave of "Day of Action" protests against Tesco's continued refusal to stop taking supplies from Hogwood 'horror' farm
- Success as Pets At Home finally stops stocking dog food that contains kangaroo meat
- What the summer-loving public thought of the treats on offer from our awesomely tasty seven day vegan ice-cream van tour
- Music from Macka B