Info and resources
◗ Who is Viva!?
◗ Veggie Booze
◗ Fruity Fundays
◗ Books for Life
◗ Vegan Recipe Club
◗ Advice and in-house training
Coconut Parsnip with Red Beans, Lime & Ginger from the Viva! Cookbook
Who is Viva!?
- accurate information from which to make informed choices
- accessible, easy-to-understand information to help people go veggie/vegan - and dispel urban myths!
- support in going vegan, vegetarian or meat-reducing
- hundreds of vegan recipes and advice on cooking
- launching dynamic campaigns (eg on heart disease,diabetes, breast cancer and more)
- producing ground-breaking scientific reports
- publishing imaginative guides to help the public's understanding of health and food
- producing simple but science-based fact sheets on complex subject
If you just want to check if any of your existing lines are vegan go to www.barnivore.com
Many wine suppliers, including Majestic and most of the major supermarkets have lists of vegan alcohol
Books for Life
Vegan Recipe Club
Advice and in-house training
Our catering-savvy staff can also offer visits to your business at a reasonable cost (depending on distance). Please contact us regarding rates.
Vegan recipes: www.veganrecipeclub.org.uk
Main Viva! websites: www.viva.org.uk