Fundraising (Digital) Manager
(Part time will be considered; please state number of hours preferred)
To apply, please send a letter (addressed to Juliet Gellatley, Founder & Director, Viva!) and CV to:
Director’s Team (Job Applications), Viva!, 8 York Court, Wilder St, Bristol BS2 8QH
OR by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject "Job Application".
The covering letter should detail:
- Why you are vegan or vegetarian
- Why you want to work for Viva!
- Your work experience and how it relates to this role
- Your education/further education and how it relates to this role
- If you have a driving licence and do you drive?
- Your pastimes/hobbies
- Anything else relevant
The CV to include:
- Education and Results
- Professional Qualifications
- Work Experience
- Two Work Referees
- Current (or Last) Salary
The role of Fundraising (Digital) Manager is to raise funds for Viva!; to plan, develop and deliver the fundraising campaigns largely via digital channels; and be responsible for maximising fundraising income generated through digital products, platforms and services and analyse results. Also the Fundraising Manager will develop, create and deliver a strategy for raising funds via non-digital means.
The Fundraising (Digital) Manager will work closely with the Database Manager, Web Manager and other teams and report directly to the Director.
- Develop and manage digital fundraising and income generation strategy with targets
- Integrate all digital and fundraising strategies and ensure that digital opportunities are fully exploited to maximise fundraising potential
- Create and manage a calendar of digital fundraising content for the website, social media networks and other digital channels, including email; incorporating non-digital strategy
- Set and monitor key performance indicators for digital fundraising, including the measurement of digital fundraising income
- Liaise with other teams (eg Digital Marketing, Campaigns and Web) on the development of the website to ensure that a fundraising angle is included on all new projects where appropriate
- Manage key onsite journeys to maximise conversion, completion rates and income generation
- Review all campaigns, events and projects to develop fundraising angles
- Extend and develop ecommerce activity, improving the user experience and results in order to increase revenue generation
- Support digital and offline marketing activity to help drive traffic to Viva! donation journeys
- Explore and develop appropriate strategic partnerships to maximise income generation opportunities through digital
- Research grant-giving bodies and apply for grants
- Develop and implement strategies for increasing membership and improving retention rates for donors and supporters
- Develop and implement strategies for developing loyalty from high donors
- Develop and implement direct marketing strategies, including appeals to supporters and inserts in various publications
- Produce legacy materials and promote legacy giving to Viva!
- Develop fundraising from supporters of Viva! (including liaising with supporters who fundraise, publicising their efforts and thanking them)
- Be involved with any other fundraising strategies/implementation when requested