We're hiring! Come and work for the charity you love as our new Campaigner.
Help us create a vegan Britain and work for the charity that you love!
This is an exciting time for Viva!’s Campaigns Team.You will be working on all vegan issues but specialising in campaigning for animals and the planet. We're looking for creative people who have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as experience partaking or overseeing projects from conception to completion.
Closing date: 15 February 2019
Interviews: From week beginning 25 February 2019
Salary scale £19,000 to £25,000 pa, full time only, based in our Bristol office (initially on a 12 month contract).
Reports to: Campaigns Manager
- devising and organising campaigns
- writing - being able to produce snappy and convincing copy for various comms inc leaflets, magazines, web sites, social media etc
- researching - a range of diverse topics and writing referenced reports
- giving media interviews (training given)
- giving public talks
- coordinating local groups and supporters
- filming materials for campaigns (editing skills a distinct bonus)
- answering enquiries from the public
- IT and social media proficient
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communications
- Creative from an idea perspective, and have an understanding of engaging with and motivating people
- Organised and process-orientated
- Ability to deliver high quality work, quickly, in a dynamic organisation under time pressure
- Highly motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
We need a friendly, outgoing and positive team player who can work under pressure and want to help create a vegan world!
Relevant past roles could include: campaigning, marketing, lobbying, advertising creative, journalism, PR.
To apply please e-mail a covering letter and CV. Your CV must contain two referees, including your current (or most recent) employer who will only be contacted if you are offered the job, and your current (or most recent) salary - to Ash Bligh-Wall, Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your covering letter to include why you are vegan and why you want to work for Viva! and be a Campaigner.