Viva! host vegan training weekend with Center for Effective Vegan Advocacy
This summer the UK’s leading vegan charity, Viva!, are teaming up with vegan legends Dr. Melanie Joy and Tobias Leenaert from the Center for Effective Vegan Advocacy (CEVA) to deliver a weekend workshop in London.
CEVA aims to increase the impact of vegan advocacy worldwide through offering unique and empowering training. Since 1994, Viva! has worked tirelessly to create a kinder world for animals, through exposing the truth about animal farming practices, and promoting the joys and health benefits of a more compassionate vegan lifestyle.
On-site trainings are led by CEVA staff with additional sessions hosted by Viva!:
- Dr. Melanie Joy: a Harvard-educated psychologist, celebrated speaker, organisational consultant, strategist, and award-winning author
- Tobias Leenaert: international speaker, vegan advocate and strategist
- Juliet Gellatley: founder and director of Europe's largest vegan campaigning charity, Viva!
- Laura Hellwig and Will Sorflaten: Viva! campaigners
The workshop will cover the following modules:
- Making a Difference for Animals
- Effective Communication
- Effective Vegan Advocacy
- Making Compassion Easier
- Strategic Vegan Outreach
- Sustainable Activism
- Viva! Campaigns
- Viva!'s Street Action Network and University Outreach
Who should attend?
Anyone who is passionate about spreading veganism!
The cost per person is £50 for the two days - including lunch and refreshments.
Venue: University of Westminster, Cayley Lecture Theatre, Ground floor, 35 Marylebone Road, London NW1 5LS
CEVA offers a sliding scale for fees. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request financial assistance.
CEVA is a program of Beyond Carnism, a charitable organisation dedicated to exposing and transforming carnism, the invisible belief system that conditions people to eat certain animals.
Book your ticket here: viva-ceva.eventbrite.co.uk