“A gripping insight into why dairy damages our health.”
“I thought a dairy cows’ life was idyllic. Now I know differently. This guide has given me the confidence to accept that my vegan diet is the healthiest possible - and the kindest.”
- Is drinking cows’ milk natural?
- Why drinking cows’ milk is bad for our babies and for us
- How milk increases your risk of heart disease, diabetes, acne and cancers
- Milk’s got the lot – growth hormones, oestrogen, saturated fat and pus (yes, pus)
- The suffering of dairy cows and goats – and how it affects our health
- Why those who drink the least milk have the strongest bones
- Easy sources of calcium
All you need to know about milk - and why you’re better off without it.
For delicious dairy-free recipes, shopping tips and much more, see Everyone’s Going Dairy-Free.