Claim your FREE ticket to Vegfest!
Do you wish to eat healthily and start loving your greens and pulses, but stuck on exciting culinary ideas or lasting ways to sustain a lifestyle change? The brand new Viva! 30 Day Vegan Pledge is perfect for you!
Set up earlier this year to follow up the hugely successful Veganuary campaign, the Viva! 30 Day Pledge gives you all the tools and information that you need to successfully transition to a wondrously healthy 100% plant-based diet and stay on it for 30 days. Better still, once you sign up to this scheme, you get free tickets to VegfestUK London – one of Europe's hottest vegan lifestyle shows – where you can sample a full range of delicious global vegan cuisines and absorb potentially life-changing information from many active vegan role models.
Highlights of VegfestUK London include a prominent exhibition area for Viva!, where you can sign up to the Viva! pledge and peruse our well-researched literature on plant-based lifestyles as well as our full range of cool merchandise. Four of the Viva! team will be giving the following highly informative talks to help you go and stay vegan:
- Why you don't need Dairy, by Viva! founder and director Juliet Gellatley
- The Dark Side of Dairy, by Juliet Gellatley
- Is Soya a Superfood or a Health Risk?, by Viva! nutritionist and health campaigner
- Live Demonstrations of Recipes from the Viva! cookbook, by Viva! food and cookery coordinator Jane Easton
- 30 Day Vegan Workshop: Improve your Life in Just One Month!, by Viva! deputy director Justin Kerswell together with Jane Easton
To sign up for Viva!'s 30 Day Vegan pledge, visit www.viva.org.uk/30dayvegan
VegfestUK London takes place on September 27th 28th at Olympia West and is expected to attract around 10,000 visitors over 2 days. For full info visit www.london.vegfest.co.uk, or email firstname.lastname@example.org