ANIMAL group Viva! and veggie food experts the Vegetarian & Vegan Foundation (VVF) have teamed up to produce a fantastic new dedicated recipe website.
The Vegetarian Recipe Club, which started life as a subscribed publication, is now FREE for everyone to access online. All recipes are suitable for vegans and those with dairy intolerances.
It features lots of fabulous features to help and inspire all, from veggie virgins to veggie and vegan veterans!
• Handy search facilities - you can search by recipe, ingredient, food type and dietary requirement to name a few
• Weekly Newsletter - just sign up and we will send you new recipes
• Blog - read what we're up to in our kitchens. It's where we share new ingredients, recipes and other foodie ideas with you
• Send in your own recipes - vegan, of course!
• Save your own recipes to create a handy personal resource
• Basics - from how and what to buy to stocking a new kitchen with ingredients and basic equipment
• Health - because vegan diets are superb for promoting and maintaining optimum health!
• Join our Facebook page to get daily updates of new recipes and blogs
• Check out our Shop for lovely animal and planet-friendly merchandise
Viva! and VVF Food & cookery manager, Helen Rossiter, says: "The Vegetarian Recipe Club is the best online resource to find whatever veggie recipe you need. From family favourites such as chilli and bolognaise, to more exotic dishes using tofu and spices, it has it all. Whatever type of veggie meal you want to cook or whatever ingredient you have to hand, we can help you create a delicious meal."
For more information, call Helen Rossiter on 0117 944 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, email food & cookery coordinator, Jane Easton, email@example.com. Recipes and hi-res pictures are available for use on request.