Quick & Easy Veggie Cooking
Avocado & Walnut Toast with Cherry Tomatoes Veg
A taste of sunshine and in only 7 minutes, yay!
- 2 slices of toast, made with good wholegrain bread
- Slices or chunks of ripe avocado
- Fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black, pepper
- A few ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- A few roasted walnut pieces
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Spread toast with mayonnaise.
- Arrange avocado on it in a thick layer.
- Sprinkle lightly with lime juice and salt.
- Tuck some halves of cherry tomato among avocado and top with a few walnut pieces.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste, top with coriander leaves.