Do your bit for Britain’s pigs
- The Government, National Farmers Union and supermarkets support factory farming. Almost all the bacon, ham, pork and pork sausages sold in the UK is from intensive production. If you want to stop the cruelty, don't eat pigs.
For information on going veggie click here.
- Viva! needs your support. Please donate to our campaign and help us stop the misery of factory farming. Join Viva! if you are not already a supporter.
- Write to your local newspaper
- Write to the supermarkets about the farrowing crate:
- Also, please protest to:
- Lord Rooker, Minister for Farm Animal Welfare,
DEFRA, Nobel House, 17 Smith Square, London SW1P 3JR
- If you live in Scotland please write to:
Ross Finnie MSP
Minister for Environment & Rural Development
47 Robb's Loan
- In England or Northern Ireland: Your MP (Call House of Commons Info Line to find out who he/she is on 0207 219 4272)
In Scotland: Your MSP (Call the Scottish Parliament Info Line to find out who he/she is on 0845 2781999)
In Wales: Your ASM (Call the Welsh Assembley Info Line to find out who he/she is on 02920 898200)
Click here for a draft letter you could use
- Order Viva!'s pig campaign materials and distribute them in your area and to your friends, work colleagues and neighbours.
For a free Pig Action pack, click here