Speedy Gonzalez Chilli
Serves 2 | 10-15 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive or rapeseed oil
- 1 jar Discovery Fajita Season & Sauce or a supermarket own brand such as Tesco Mild Chilli Sauce
- Half a tin of whole lentils, rinsed and drained (use the rest to add to a soup or salad the next day or two)
- 1 pack Discovery or other wholemeal tortilla wraps - use 2 tortillas per person
- 2 tomatoes
- Baby spinach leaves and low-fat salad dressing or balsamic vinegar
- Sour Crème recipe, a batch of (see page 40)
1 Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2 Make the Sour Crème and chill in the fridge.
3 Wrap the tortillas in foil and place in the oven.
4 Heat the sauce together with the drained lentils and keep warm.
5 Wash the spinach and spin. Wash the tomatoes and chop small.
6 Remove tortillas from the oven, spoon some of the lentil/fajita sauce on each one, sprinkle with the seasoning (if using the Discovery brand), add 1-2 tbsp of sour crème and roll up. Serve the salad on the side with a drizzle of low-fat dressing or balsamic vinegar.
7 Eat while hot.