The sure way to reach vegetarians, vegans, meat and dairy reducers!
No other publication reaches more vegetarians, vegans and meat and dairy reducers than Viva!life. Viva!life is the perfect title to promote your business and products. Rates are genuinely affordable. Amazing discounts of up to 50% for vegan businesses, charities and repeat advertisers.
About Viva! and Viva!life
Launched in 1994 and now the best-supported veggie organisation in the UK. Headline-grabbing campaigns to save animals and help people go vegan. Our campaigns reach millions through great media coverage and active local groups. We also produce popular and professional guides & reports on all the veggie/vegan issues.
Viva!life encompasses our passion to promote a compassionate and cruelty-free lifestyle in a colourful, friendly and interactive way. But don't our word for it - read the latest issue here
- 52 page, full colour, A4 magazine
- Now incorporating Viva!Health
- Biggest and best UK vegetarian and vegan magazine
- Distributed to 15,000 Viva! supporters three times a year
- Sent to all media nationwide
- Received by over 200 hundred businesses including: health food shops, hotels, B&Bs and restaurants found in Viva!'s Supporters' Discount Scheme
- Exclusive celebrity interviews
- Great products pages, readers offers, features, health advice, campaign news, cookery and insightful commentaries
- Huge popularity ensures a long shelf life
Who reads Viva!Life
Most readers rate Viva!life as 'excellent' or 'good'. One third are meat/fish eaters open to alternatives. Most are vegans or veggies looking for inspiration. Readers are predominantly female - and mostly control the shopping. One third are 18-34 years - over 40 per cent are 35-54 years. Health and ending animal cruelty are what motivates Viva!life readers.
Want the Viva! team to review your new vegan product or service?
The Lifestyle pages of Viva!life are a great way to increase your sales and build interest in your new product. We review NEW and exciting vegan/eco products and offer our readers a few giveaways.
What we need from you:
1. Promotional copy 2. Hi-res images (suitable for print) 3. Samples of your product 4. Competition prizes
Here's an example of the Lifestyle section in the spring editon of Viva!life, p28-29
We have a limited amount of placements available for each issue - Book yours now!
2014/15 Advertising deadlines:
|Spring VL58||Fri, Jan 30||Fri, Feb 13 (extended)||Fri, Mar 11|
|Summer VL59||Fri, May 29||Fri, June 12||Fri, July 10|
|Winter VL60||Fri, Sept 30||Fri, Oct 9||Fri, Nov 6|