You are here
Bristol Viva! Vegan Festival
19 November, 2016 at 10:30–16:00
Come along to the Viva! Vegan Festival! You can:
- Taste a whole range of vegan foods from international dishes you can whiz up at home to ready-to-go convenience foods
- Receive one-to-one nutritional advice
- Pick up free recipes and helpful factsheets
- Sit in on cookery demos and informative talks
- Browse and buy lots of vegan goodies – from chocolate to cruelty-free cosmetics, bags to books, convenience foods to clothing, wallets to wallcharts and cuddly toys to T-shirts and more!
- Find out how you can get active
- Take a break with a cuppa and vegan snack
So if you've ever given the idea of going vegan a go - or want to start in that direction - but need a helping hand, come along, and find out how!
The Passenger Shed
Brunel’s Old Station
We need a team of volunteers to help Viva! staff at the show so if you can spare a morning, afternoon or even the whole day, we'd love to hear from you.
Tasks include welcoming (and counting) visitors, assisting with food tastings, washing up, leafleting, getting dressed up in an animal costume and getting visitors to complete our questionnaire.
So if you want to get involved please contact Claire on 0117 944 1000 or email email@example.com.